Walk-through this home with special 3D Tour here: http://real.vision/1213-162nd-ave-nw
This custom home was built in 2005 and offers the highly sought after main-level living with master bedroom & bathroom, laundry and all other living facilities without the need of stairs. Exterior of home features a cement wrap-around porch to take in peaceful views of nearby pond. 3-car garage offers storage in the rafters for additional storage space.
Upon entry, you are given option to go upstairs where you will find 2 bedrooms & one full bath. Hallway separates both bedrooms and is moreso a catwalk that looks over the foyer of home and living room on main level. Remaining on main level from entering home, to the right is formal dining room. Large windows let in abundance of light and picturesque views of nearby pond.
Kitchen offers copious amounts of counter space w/ breakfast bar (silestone countertops) and cabinetry. Stainless steel appliances include gas-stove with warming drawer beneath. Kitchen cabinets have pull out drawers and built-in spice racks. Another great feature of kitchen is it’s walk-in pantry with custom glass door. This pantry comes equipped with California closet organizers and also houses a sound system that will remain in home and is connected to 4-season porch, main level of home, upper level bedrooms & front porch!
Off of the kitchen is an informal dining space which opens up to the living room. This space has vaulted ceilings that look up to the 2nd level catwalk & also offers oversized windows, great for taking in views of private, wooded lot. Gas-burning fireplace makes this space nice and cozy in the winter months. Don’t miss out on the custom built-ins you’ll find throughout the home and the rounded sheetrock corners! French doors lead from informal dining out to the 4-season porch/sun room. In case you didn’t take in enough great views from the porch, dining or living room — this is where you can have full views of your private setting! Stairs lead out of 4-season down to backyard where there is a large concrete pad/patio space. Continuing throughout the main level is a 1/2 bath / powder room.
Master bedroom on the main level has great features such as track ceilings & built-ins, as well as a sitting area. Bedroom connects to private master bathroom which is equipped with dual vanity sinks, jetted tub that is framed between columns and has glass block windows & separate tiled shower. Entire master bathroom floor has in-floor heating. Also within this bathroom is the master closet that is equipped with California closet organizers.
Laundry room is found just off of the garage entrance and offers utility sink, countertop space and cupboards for storage. Right outside of laundry is a convenient built-in bench & coat closet.
Lower level is partially completed — a 6th bedroom awaits finishing and already has an egress window installed. Currently used as storage room by owners. Family room / Amusement room is a great space for media center, pool table & bar. Walks out to backyard & patio area. 2 bedrooms and one full bath are also in lower level. The entire family room has in-floor heating!
Main Level Features
Master Bedroom & Bathroom
• Built-ins • Race track ceiling • Dual vanity sinks • In-floor heat w/ tile flooring • Whirlpool • Walk-in shower • Walk-in closet equipped w/ custom California closet organizers
• Custom cabinets • Utility sink • Washer & dryer
• Silestone countertops • Breakfast bar • Custom cabinetry w/ spice rack, pull-out trash/recycling, lazy susan & pull out drawers • Walk-in, oversized kitchen pantry w/ custom California closet organizers • Stainless steel appliances (gas-stove w/ warming drawer) • Built-in desk area w/ custom shelving & organizers above
• Gas-burning fireplace with tile surround • Picturesque views of wooded lot • Vaulted ceiling • Built-ins
• Connected to surround sound in home • Leads to deck for easy access to yard • Custom blinds • French doors
• Catwalk overlooking living room & foyer • 2 bedrooms • 1 bedroom features walk-in closet with California closer organizers (including hampers & jewelry organizer) • Full bathroom w/ in-floor heating
• Carpeted, in-floor heating throughout main family room space • Walkout to patio & backyard • 2 bedrooms w/ open foyer between • Full bathroom • Unfinished 6th bedroom equipped with egress window – great storage space as-is • Computer nook/bar area
Whole House Features
• Built-in, whole house stereo connects to kitchen, master bedroom, upper level, 4-season porch & front porch. • Central vacuum w/ kitchen kick plate • Extra wide staircases • 9-foot ceilings on main floor • Solid core doors • Ceiling fans
• Insulated, 3-car garage with openers for all stalls & built-in storage • Rafters & ladder access in garage for additional storage space • Private, end of cul-de-sac location w/ wooded backyard views • Wrap-around concrete porch overlooking pond • Oversized concrete patio • 8-zone irrigation system • Boulder landscaping • Concrete steps from porch to back patio alongside home